• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap (for these days) subs 9mm/300blk

Snewt1

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
19   0
Reaction score
These are factory reloads. I've gone through around 100rnds of their sub 9mm in a suppressed AR platform and they are quiet! Not a single hiccup. I just ordered more 9mm and some of their 300blk subs to try. Also, I'm trying out their factory seconds 9mm this time.

THANKS15 is still a good code.

They are out of Phenix City Alabama.

e3a5be4e3c0d52c27b813a5b001187b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I bought some 9mm subs and some 300 BO. I'm going to try to shoot some of the BO today. I'm still waiting for my 9mm can so I can't really do much with those. Their communication and shipping was spot on.

Let us know how it goes
Got the ammo today. Didn't get a chance to shoot the 9mm, but it looks good. I did run 10 rnds suppressed through my 8.5in pistol. Quiet, every one hit the steel and the brass all ended up in about a foot and a half diameter spot. So far all the 300 brass is Lake City.

Thats good to hear, I've got a can coming, already have a 300bo rifle but thought about picking up a pistol. I was reading where 10.5 in barrel is the sweet spot as far as being quiet, is there that much of a difference between it and a 8.5 as far as sound?

Great news!

Got the ammo today. Didn't get a chance to shoot the 9mm, but it looks good. I did run 10 rnds suppressed through my 8.5in pistol. Quiet, every one hit the steel and the brass all ended up in about a foot and a half diameter spot. So far all the 300 brass is Lake City.

I'd stick to the 8in range. Remember, you're hanging a can off the end and will likely end up with 14-16 in total. I run a 12in on my varmint 300blkout so I can utilize supers. But my plinking fun gun has a ballistic advantage 8in and it's quiet, accurate and runs like a top. Subs pretty much burn their powder in 7-8 in.

Back
Top Bottom