• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheaper than dirt, Really?

baxterday

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
103   0
Reaction score
They have just dropped 50 round boxes of Winchester 124 grain brass cased ammo for the blow out price of $34.89 a box. Wow! Suddenly the ammo for sale/trade on here is looking good.

They’ve always had ridiculous prices on their stuff. I think their business strategy is that it all sells when you can’t find it anywhere else.

They’ve always had ridiculous prices on their stuff. I think their business strategy is that it all sells when you can’t find it anywhere else.
Of course it is, and regardless of how much **** short sighted people give them, they provide a very valuable service to the 2A community. Ammo is sold out everywhere else, but if your need for ammunition is more important than saving a few bucks, it's available...and that's freaking awesome.

download.gif
download.gif

Of course it is, and regardless of how much **** short sighted people give them, they provide a very valuable service to the 2A community. Ammo is sold out everywhere else, but if your need for ammunition is more important than saving a few bucks, it's available...and that's freaking awesome.
Well that is one way of looking at it and I guess it makes a point. However CTD has a well documented history of cancelling orders on mags and ammo and then posting the same goods right back up at double and triple the previous price. It's one thing to be higher than everyone else because you have it when they don't. It's another thing to cancel existing orders in order to sell the same goods for more money.

Well that is one way of looking at it and I guess it makes a point. However CTD has a well documented history of cancelling orders on mags and ammo and then posting the same goods right back up at double and triple the previous price. It's one thing to be higher than everyone else because you have it when they don't. It's another thing to cancel existing orders in order to sell the same goods for more money.
As long as there isn't a contract, they aren't required to do you the favor of selling under market value.

As long as there isn't a contract, they aren't required to do you the favor of selling under market value.
Amazing isn't it? Next thing you'll start hearing about is how "I know'd you ain't paid more an' $13 a box fer that 9 milly so my offer is $13 if it'a hepp you out dare."

Back
Top Bottom