• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Come on FedEx…really?

IMG_2025.PNG And I thought I had Problems w/ FedEx. I DON'T have a Fence!
But I found out who DOES, and gets My Packages.

I can maybe help you translate this...

The departure scan on Saturday 9:55am is an assumed scan. Since the package/trailer arrived earlier than expected, it came into the yard early and they have to depart and inbound it to keep the trailer logged on site.

They actually dont work on sunday (ground service) so the in-transit on Sunday was an assumed scan. So the package is actually on schedule to be delivered. You are reading the tea leaves more than you should.

Perhaps the best way to explain it is...
Did you think a packaged picked up on Friday at 7pm was going to be delievered to you on Monday when ground network doesnt work Saturday or Sunday?

You are on track to receive the item prob Tuesday/Wednesday. If you wanted it monday, you will have to pay alot more for express delivery

During my tenure with the company I saw a lot of changes. The last few years I was there the quality of new hires went straight in the toilet. All standards were thrown out the window it seemed. Ground was like that from the time I started, but Express still had a standard. Not anymore. It seems that they will grab people who just walked out of the big house on parole and put em behind the wheel. Used to be People, Service, Profit….Now it’s simply Profit, Profit , Profit.

I see something shipping FedEx I know it will not be on time, 2 day shipping takes a week or better, it's probably going to show up damaged if it shows up, next worst is USPS I have had several orders come up missing or sent back to the shipper, i have had mostly good luck with UPS they haven't lost any of my orders about the worst I can say about them is it might be a day late 1 day not 1-8 weeks like FedEx yes 8 weeks late and it shipped from Michigan the day after the order made it to Georgia in 2 days and bounced back and forth from Austell to Kennesaw day to day for 2 weeks and then was lost the seller refunded my money at week 4 and week 8 it showed up what a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom