• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Come on FedEx…really?

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
Part I ordered last week from Tennessee left the warehouse and went to Mississippi then on to Forest Park. At least that’s in Georgia. Then they sent it back to the same terminal in Mississippi. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

6599F96D-702B-4B95-90CB-131D25EC7C12.png

Im fairly convinced Fedex was designed as a stress test. I ordered two tings on the same day 5/4. One from Utah and one from NC. I got the one from Utah already! The other is still stuck in NC. I could have driven up there and back by now.

I can maybe help you translate this...

The departure scan on Saturday 9:55am is an assumed scan. Since the package/trailer arrived earlier than expected, it came into the yard early and they have to depart and inbound it to keep the trailer logged on site.

They actually dont work on sunday (ground service) so the in-transit on Sunday was an assumed scan. So the package is actually on schedule to be delivered. You are reading the tea leaves more than you should.

Perhaps the best way to explain it is...
Did you think a packaged picked up on Friday at 7pm was going to be delievered to you on Monday when ground network doesnt work Saturday or Sunday?

You are on track to receive the item prob Tuesday/Wednesday. If you wanted it monday, you will have to pay alot more for express delivery

You are reading the tea leaves more than you should.

Perhaps the best way to explain it is...
Did you think a packaged picked up on Friday at 7pm was going to be delievered to you on Monday when ground network doesnt work Saturday or Sunday?

You are on track to receive the item prob Tuesday/Wednesday. If you wanted it monday, you will have to pay alot more for express delivery
the company I ordered from did give me an option for delivery on Monday. That’s what I chose. I didn’t ask for it to be shipped by a company who don’t work on the weekends but agrees to two day shipments. If what you say it true about the assumed scans, then they are lying to increase their on time delivery stats.

Back
Top Bottom