• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cheapest place to buy ammo shipping

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
487   0
Reaction score
Looking to buy some 22 hornet ammo but most all website are charging 10-15 to ship just one box which is $18. What are the best sites to order ammo from or does anyone know of any stores that stock 22 hornet?

Buying one box isn't really the most efficient way to buy online.

If you're really looking to save money, you need to be buying by the case. Several website will offer free shipping on a case.

If you can't swing a case, you'll at least need to buy multiple boxes to find the best price per round, depending on how the ship rates work out.

Reactions: JHW
Buying one box isn't really the most efficient way to buy online.

If you're really looking to save money, you need to be buying by the case. Several website will offer free shipping on a case.

If you can't swing a case, you'll at least need to buy multiple boxes to find the best price per round, depending on how the ship rates work out.
Alright thanks. Yeah I noticed the cases are cheaper but would probably be a lifetime supple for me since I only have one 22 hornet and its a bolt action.

You can buy less... and still be ok. Just play around with the quantities in the cart.

For that $13 of shipped... lets say you can get 1-5 boxes and the ship cost is the same... you should absolutely get the 5 boxes... that'll help lessen the blow of ship cost per round. If the ship costs jumps to $22 for 6 boxes.. then 5 boxes is the sweet spot. Get it?

Reactions: JHW
Back
Top Bottom