• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Check MCARBO- Just no returns welcome

brownbmo

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
199   0
Reaction score
just wanted to pass along a company I discovered and have ordered a few spring kits from. Below is the link to MCARBO; they have reasonable priced spring kits and accessories for many common pistols and rifles. Their install videos are excellent also.
I’ve bought and installed the CZ-75 and Ruger LCP2 kits and am waiting on my P365 kit to arrive. All the kits have been $19.95 with $5 shipping. they also have a great Facebook group you can join, highly recommend.

https://www.mcarbo.com/

I wanted to post an update on this company after a bad experience with a simple guide rod I ordered that wouldn't fit on my CZ 75 SP-01. It should have been a simple return, but after receiving the unused rod they refunded less than half after a bunch of BS charges; one being the re-seal-able baggie had been opened.
Don't order anything from them unless your sure you want or need it, they don't like returns and will screw you over.

I wanted to post an update on this company after a bad experience with a simple guide rod I ordered that wouldn't fit on my CZ 75 SP-01. It should have been a simple return, but after receiving the unused rod they refunded less than half after a bunch of BS charges; one being the re-seal-able baggie had been opened.
Don't order anything from them unless your sure you want or need it, they don't like returns and will screw you over.
They state that very clearly. Even with amazon prime, you pay for shipping and such if you simply change your mind.

That will put them out of business. If you are a retailer you gotta deal with returns. Being douchy isn't going to work in this age of ordering stuff online. s

They state that very clearly. Even with amazon prime, you pay for shipping and such if you simply change your mind.
I didn’t change my mind, it physically won’t fit into the Guide rod area. They have added that you have to use their aftermarket spring to get it to fit and the factory spring won’t work. They charged 25% fee for the plastic damaged baggy.

just wanted to pass along a company I discovered and have ordered a few spring kits from. Below is the link to MCARBO; they have reasonable priced spring kits and accessories for many common pistols and rifles. Their install videos are excellent also.
I’ve bought and installed the CZ-75 and Ruger LCP2 kits and am waiting on my P365 kit to arrive. All the kits have been $19.95 with $5 shipping. they also have a great Facebook group you can join, highly recommend.

https://www.mcarbo.com/

The P365 trigger doesn’t seem at all heavy to me. Weight seems about perfect for a carry pistol. Now, give me something that eliminates all the mushiness and creep from the trigger and I’m all over it.

Back
Top Bottom