• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No latch charging handles

I thought my response gave one reason they made them. They allow ambi charging for cheaper than a typical ambi charging handle. All the ambis I have tried for similar or cheaper than the latches have fallen apart with even light range use. I don't have one, but I can see it as a way to get ambi operation without paying $100 for a decent ambi.
When reading the post people made about them my favorite was " You may be subject to taking a charging handle to the check and teeth.". 🤣🤣

When reading the post people made about them my favorite was " You may be subject to taking a charging handle to the check and teeth.". 🤣🤣
What I HAVE seen is people finishing a string of fire and using the charging handle to pull the bolt back and lock it. Then they leave the charging handle back.

The next string of fire they grab the rifle, insert the mag, try to get a cheek weld, and push the bolt release.

It's a great way to get a new nickname - "Scarface".

What I HAVE seen is people finishing a string of fire and using the charging handle to pull the bolt back and lock it. Then they leave the charging handle back.

The next string of fire they grab the rifle, insert the mag, try to get a cheek weld, and push the bolt release.

It's a great way to get a new nickname - "Scarface".
That guy had an EV, didn’t he… 🤣

Back
Top Bottom