• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check my new ghetto gun

Man, don't waste any more money than you already have in it. That is a boat anchor. The only thing I have ever laughed at more is when someone brought a Lorcin 380 into the shop for "servicing". The owner had to politely tell the guy that the charge for a full cleaning would be more then he would give trade in for on it.

The guy was not offended, but thought it was alot nicer than it was when he inherited it. He knew nothing about guns and appreciate the honesty. Meanwhile, I am trying not to laugh and let the customer hear me.

Say what you want about Jimenez Arms but Paul Jimenez (a former employee at Bryco) saved the company from destruction by barely outbidding an anti-gun group during the Bryco bankruptcy auction. The anti-gun group was going to destroy all of the inventory and molds.

Mr. Jimenez saved it from destruction, and gave a big middle finger to the anti-gunners at the same time. Good company to support and the products aren't horrible.

Say what you want about Jimenez Arms but Paul Jimenez (a former employee at Bryco) saved the company from destruction by barely outbidding an anti-gun group during the Bryco bankruptcy auction. The anti-gun group was going to destroy all of the inventory and molds.

Mr. Jimenez saved it from destruction, and gave a big middle finger to the anti-gunners at the same time. Good company to support and the products aren't horrible.
It would not have been a great loss. The middle finger to the antigunners was not worth it.

Wow the gun snobs are alive in here...that just makes me hate a glock that mich more...hold your head high letusbuyourcar...
Preach on brother! Some folks want to be critical just because my new pistol is made of some weird alloy metal. So what? I'm never gonna put 5K rounds through it. It is what it is. I've been wanting one of these AND a Hi Point for years. If I did nothing else with it I could bury it in some PVC pipe withe two boxes of hardball and an extra mag. A Jeminez in your car is still better than the Sky you have on law away when you really need it.

Back
Top Bottom