• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check us out...Georgia Patriots Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow guys. Thanks for all the construtive critisism. I will confront our IT guy about all the grammar errors on the website. First impressions are important. This isn't a scam, no phishing going on. If u have any real questions or intellegent comments, feel free to PM me. There is also no government involvement in this group. We have members all across Georgia. If u are afraid of the government finding out wouldn't that be even a bigger cause to join? Just saying. Ya'll have a nice day!

I am going to start an "operator fantasy camp" because there seems to be a market for it.

It'll be great! An "operator" can run around the woods, "patrol" an AO, shoot guns, and we will even have a makeup artist gluing on facial hair for that authentic "tactical look".

I am going to start an "operator fantasy camp" because there seems to be a market for it.

It'll be great! An "operator" can run around the woods, "patrol" an AO, shoot guns, and we will even have a makeup artist gluing on facial hair for that authentic "tactical look".
Lmao. Ouch, Dave.

Dave's comment = View attachment 208319

Last edited by a moderator:

Grand Opening in .....

All fun aside, it sounds like a bunch of people worried about losing their "RIGHTS". I'm sure the Brits sat around and made fun of the American militia and generals like George Washington. I see citizens willing to stand up and be counted, nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom