• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check us out...Georgia Patriots Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look... I think we all think the bags was a nice idea..... But, not pointing any fingers, they could of been done better..... So how 'bout, no bags this time, but next time, we do the bags right, and then we go full regalia.

Wow guys. Thanks for all the construtive critisism. I will confront our IT guy about all the grammar errors on the website. First impressions are important. This isn't a scam, no phishing going on. If u have any real questions or intellegent comments, feel free to PM me. There is also no government involvement in this group. We have members all across Georgia. If u are afraid of the government finding out wouldn't that be even a bigger cause to join? Just saying. Ya'll have a nice day!

Finding out what? What are we doing that requires hiding. Your denials are comforting and good luck with your IT guy, perhaps you can assist in spell checking it with him. I must have been mistaken, observing websites suspected of being ran by DHS to ensnare "domestic terrorist" under the pretenses of a "militia webpage". No such data is noted currently, nothing after a few hours of searching it doesn't exist. My bad.

The FBI’s special report of 1999, Project Megiddo, which discussed the possibility of civil disorder at the start of the new millennium, listed the following criteria as a guideline for what constitutes a militia: “(1) a domestic organization with two or more members; (2) the organization must possess and use firearms; and (3) the organization must conduct or encourage paramilitary training.”

The new threat:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/dhs-trains-for-u-s-militia-with-uncle-sam-hats/

The vast majority of all terrorist attacks worldwide are carried out by Muslims, the DHS program decided to train for a different set of antagonists. While two brothers reportedly motivated by Islamic fundamentalism were carrying out the Boston Marathon bombing, the city was hard at work planning a mass casualty terrorism-training exercise in which the perpetrators were American militiamen whose logo includes uncle Sam hats.

The FBI's take on militias: http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/september/militia_092211/militia_092211

The current administration is trying to prove domestic terrorist are a far greater threat than the Muslim threat. It appears much in the same fashion that the DOJ attempted to prove Mexico's crime problems were from lax American gun laws.

I'm not aware of the validity but if true is a poor reflection of ourselves. http://islamicalert.com/dhs-flags-tweets-about-militia-but-not-jihad.html

Last edited:
...and from that site re: "domestic terrorism"

What they believe in. Many militia extremists view themselves as protecting the U.S. Constitution, other U.S. laws, or their own individual liberties. They believe that the Constitution grants citizens the power to take back the federal government by force or violence if they feel it’s necessary. They oppose gun control efforts and fear the widespread disarming of Americans by the federal government.

Militia extremists often subscribe to various conspiracy theories regarding government. One of their primary theories is that the United Nations-which they refer to as the New World Order, or NWO-has the right to use its military forces anywhere in the world (it doesn’t, of course). The extremists often train and prepare for what they foresee as an inevitable invasion of the U.S. by United Nations forces. Many militia extremists also wrongly believe that the federal government will relocate citizens to camps controlled by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, or force them to undergo vaccinations.

What they believe in. Many militia extremists view themselves as protecting the U.S. Constitution, other U.S. laws, or their own individual liberties. They believe that the Constitution grants citizens the power to take back the federal government by force or violence if they feel it’s necessary. They oppose gun control efforts and fear the widespread disarming of Americans by the federal government.
What kind of crazy talk is that?!?!?!

More crazy talk... "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism,
it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and
to provide new Guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence, JULY 4, 1776

Oh that's right, that's the D of I so the feds are right. We no longer have the 'right' to overthrow them. Y'all sleep comfy now...

Oh well. Learn how to spell and understand first impressions are important before attempting to pass yourself off as a 1 star General or whatever pretend rank the creator of that site is. Let the butt hurting begin. :)

mlt.jpg

More crazy talk... "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
to provide new Guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence, JULY 4, 1776

Oh that's right, that's the D of I so the feds are right. We no longer have the 'right' to overthrow them. Y'all sleep comfy now...
and Jefferson went further to advise it should probably happen every 20 years...

It's insane, isn't it....

The people will never ever be "granted the right" but if the dire circumstances dictated it, it would be an individual responsibility. I hope I never see that and I'm proactive to preventing it from ever occurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom