• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check us out...Georgia Patriots Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until the next DHS sting and the leadership positions should open up for you. :)

superwildcatfan.tripod.com_images_austin4.jpeg

Can I be a LTC?

In basic we were in between holidays "Thanksgiving and Christmas". Anyone that didn't go home for the week had to stay busy and do PT and such for the week. I was asleep under a bunk trying to hide and someone kicked me. I grabbed the boot and said something smartass. Then I was pulled from under the bunk by a short black woman. I asked her WTF and an LTC informed me that speaking to a SM that way was a good way to get an ass whooping. Then I got an ass whooping.

Good times

In basic we were in between holidays "Thanksgiving and Christmas". Anyone that didn't go home for the week had to stay busy and do PT and such for the week. I was asleep under a bunk trying to hide and someone kicked me. I grabbed the boot and said something smartass. Then I was pulled from under the bunk by a short black woman. I asked her WTF and an LTC informed me that speaking to a SM that way was a good way to get an ass whooping. Then I got an ass whooping.

Good times

Sounds about right :laugh:

Good times
Lol. I once shared a smoke with, and told a REALLY dirty joke to a guy that wandered up to me during a training day. He laughed his ass off, then wandered off again. Couple of mins later, a very shocked Staff Sgt. informed me that I was just talking to a two star. Guy was in scrubs, how was I supposed to know?

After graduating RECON school I was sharing a bottle, back slapping and acting a fool with what I later found out to an SF CSM. That guy was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom