• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check us out...Georgia Patriots Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're the best teachers it's been my pleasure to learn from, those guys are top notch.
Never had the honor of serving, pins in my knee since I was in my early teens. But, my teacher was a part of the Community for a very long time. Hell, Fondoo, depending on your age, you might have known him.

Looked at their gear list, maybe I'm crazy but why would I carry mags for someone else's (battle buddy) rifle on my LBE? Carry your own damn ammo lol.

It's likely bait.

I can't find a vid of some kid breaking down the websites with actual images with ones he suspected ran by the Federal government. I think it may have been removed. Too much information?

I think this link had the video (removed) in it. http://www.secretsofthefed.com/i-was-ambushed-by-fbi-after-joining-modern-militia-movement-video/

"Miitias" are new threat in America and as such resources and funds are being directed at the Federal level to seek out and eliminate the threat. The only issue I have is when they distort, entrap and exaggerate the intent of well meaning citizens concerned about the nation and preservation. Not that they construe the truth but why create the opportunity.

A new member, just joined "December" and no feed back with a link to a militia site I never heard of that is set up just like sites suspected of being ran by the feds, right.

It was a legit group, went through a lot of struggles to survive, as far as I know it's dead now, though the founder says otherwise. I was in this group for a while, training was a joke at best, yet I hung in there until the end was clearly lined out. The founder is ill and it's unlikely that any activity will incur again. There was an opportunity there for a real group to come together but over the 5 years that this group existed it never happened. Several group splits and a lack of motivation just killed the enthusiasm of all who were involved. Barking from select individuals followed by no action put the final nails in the coffin. RIP Georgia Patriots Brigade!

Their gear list is really fubar,,,
For a 3 DAY Bug Out Bag...
7- Pairs of socks
4- Pairs of underwear
3- T-shirts
WHY 7 pairs of socks for 3 days?? And why 4 pairs of underwear?? I usually only bring 3 pairs of socks and underwear for 7 days of camping and 10 days backpacking!! Didn't anyone tell those morons you can WASH your clothes? I TEACH Boy Scouts how to clean their clothes on long camp outs using a zip-lock bag!

GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom