• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun and Pawn

I hate to see grown men drool but I just live down the street from them... (snicker)

Have bought several hand guns there. They had a price on a Sig that was absolutely WRONG. Yep, they said... mislabeled with the wrong price but sold it to me at that price without batting an eye. Good guys for sure.

Slobbered over a few guns on Saturday, even ordered one. Went back Monday and found a great deal (don't know how I missed it Saturday) and bought it instead. Best thing is the layaway, makes it easier to explain to the wife.

Yeah, been 'bout a month since I was there...my have to make a run there Saturday...then head to Big Woods Goods and do some shootin'
I may have to check out the Taurus .357 like CCW picked up if they have one. I've been thinking about a .357 LCR but I like the SA/DA of the Taurus.

Was there for an hour today. I am always amazed at how friendly the sales people are and today was no exception. Probably saw 8 sales in that hour too! Price, service, expertise and selection..........what more could you ask for!!

I live in North Gwinnett and I make the drive there and give them my business. I used to go to Forsyth Pawn but I just drive on by. I hate, hate, hate going to Bullseye in Lawrenceville-particularly the day crew is rude and obnoxious. The guys who work evenings and night are a bit more personable but the consistant courteousness, low prices, and superior customer service at Cherokee will make me drive the long drive on 20 over to Canton. I have a friend who wanted to get into guns and pretty much told me to spend $3,000 on what he thought he needed. I knew we would get a good deal at Cherokee and I old my friend lets just head there-don't even bother anywhere else. If you can't spend your own $3000 on guns-spending someone elses is a good close second. I felt like a personal shopping assistant!! Anyways they are a good bunch and highly reccomend them.

Back
Top Bottom