• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee gun and pawn.

Ruger34

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
I Reckon So
232   0
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200917-085627_Facebook.jpg

Why is "length of twist" prominently featured in this ad?
Is that a specification that buyers are often concerned about?
Is there something unusual about the rifling twist rate in this gun's barrel compared to other Glocks, or other medium size 9 mm defensive pistols ?
I noticed that the barrel is not threaded for a suppressor, so really what does it matter?

Why is "length of twist" prominently featured in this ad?
Is that a specification that buyers are often concerned about?
Is there something unusual about the rifling twist rate in this gun's barrel compared to other Glocks, or other medium size 9 mm defensive pistols ?
I noticed that the barrel is not threaded for a suppressor, so really what does it matter?

Glock changed their barrel design for Gen 5.
Not sure why as all my pre Gen 5's are very accurate.
Possibly cheaper to manufacture and/or to accept full lead projectiles???

Sadly you are probably correct, and why would people pay those prices when they can still be found with a little searching!
Well said. I can't understand it. I won't elaborate on how, but two weeks ago I walked out of my lgs with a brand new gen5 G19 for under $500 all in. And this was not hard to find or accomplish....anyone can do the same thing if they'll put even the tiniest amount of thought or effort into it. I spoke to Glock the same day about how they have drastically ramped up production. If people will stop acting crazy for a couple of months, there would be plenty of weapons and ammo on the selves. Stop paying $600+ for used G19s people!!!

Well said. I can't understand it. I won't elaborate on how, but two weeks ago I walked out of my lgs with a brand new gen5 G19 for under $500 all in. And this was not hard to find or accomplish....anyone can do the same thing if they'll put even the tiniest amount of thought or effort into it. I spoke to Glock the same day about how they have drastically ramped up production. If people will stop acting crazy for a couple of months, there would be plenty of weapons and ammo on the selves. Stop paying $600+ for used G19s people!!!

Yes sir

Back
Top Bottom