chicago police shooting, body cam video shows suspect had gun/holster/mags

I keep what appears to be a loaded weapon on me at all times,and when police want to approach me,I let them know,I am armed.Guess what,I've never been shot and killed.

So he had a gun? What was their reason for stopping him and trying to snatch it from him? So glad I live in ga and the mere fact that I'm carrying doesn't permit probable cause to stop and try and snatch my gun.

So he had a gun? What was their reason for stopping him and trying to snatch it from him? So glad I live in ga and the mere fact that I'm carrying doesn't permit probable cause to stop and try and snatch my gun.
IF he didn't have a permit. And IF his holster was showing. The police certainly had probable cause to ask for a permit. IF the brother was not authorized by the man to carry said weapon.....RUN! And I suppose keeping your hand off your weapon would be a good idea.

Play stupid games! WIN stupid prizes!

Face it. If he had declared himself to be licenced to carry a concealed weapon, he would have been told to keep his hands away from the weapon and asked to provide his permit.

IF he didn't have a permit. And IF his holster was showing. The police certainly had probable cause to ask for a permit. IF the brother was not authorized by the man to carry said weapon.....RUN! And I suppose keeping your hand off your weapon would be a good idea.

Play stupid games! WIN stupid prizes!

Face it. If he had declared himself to be licenced to carry a concealed weapon, he would have been told to keep his hands away from the weapon and asked to provide his permit.
Not in GA. Simply being in possession of a gun isn't probable cause to be stopped or detained. Which is why I said I'm glad I live in GA.

Back
Top Bottom