• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Choppers... Everyday x 2

Had 1 following me today. Blackhawk
076FAC15-6DE8-4B61-AA7B-896D094384E2.png
8F4244AF-62B1-48E3-8C00-E8593D72F116.png

Do they even try to enforce weed laws anymore?
I have ben asking LEOs for a couple years now. General answer is not if you have personal consumption amounts.
Your mileage may vary but I think when they emptied the jails due to covid a lot of bull**** went away. I don't mean it's all been good because they had to let some for real criminals out too.

I have ben asking LEOs for a couple years now. General answer is not if you have personal consumption amounts.
Your mileage may vary but I think when they emptied the jails due to covid a lot of bull**** went away. I don't mean it's all been good because they had to let some for real criminals out too.

My parents next door neighbor is a retired narcotics officer. He told me that the only way he would ever arrest someone for weed is if they were doing something so stupid that they forced him to do something about it.

One time he said he was sitting in traffic when a car full of teenagers pulled up next to him with the windows down smoking a blunt. He tried to pretend like he didn't notice but his K9 was going crazy in the backseat and other people in traffic were staring at him so he had to do something about it. Stupid kids, at least roll your windows up next time.

Back
Top Bottom