• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

City of Atlanta, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but your daughter should take responsibility for breaking the law. Crying about having to come to Atlanta, saying how "stupd" a town seems to you is just a way to blame someone else for your/her actions. Set an example, own up to the fact that the law was broken and there are consequences. Fair or not, that's reality.

i believe his complaint was about having to show up at court... pretty f'in stuiped if you ask me.

I came from illinois, near chicago, back in march of 2011. I have nothing to complain about. If everything is this thread is true, then I am still happier here.

And as for the defensive driving remark, I have been downtown and all over the perimeter and to me all these drivers down here are far better then chicago's. Up in chicago you better be prepared to literally, and I am not joking here, push another car into the shoulder just to make a lane change. The drivers there are ignorant as hell and as rude as rude can get. And I was one of them, you have to be in order to drive there.

Nearly anywhere you go an at fault accident= mandatory appearance.
Not just Atlanta.

You guys will think it's stupid until someone with a bogus insurance card etc. Smashes your vehicle or hurts someone you love and then get's gone.
Court appearance after an at fault accident is mandatory for a reason.

Was the cited by APD or GSP, APD let ALOT of stuff go, they are way more lenient then other departments.

As far as saftey and how bad the city is. The problem is that there are pkckets of trash all over the city not just one defined bad area. Of course if your west of Northside drive or south of I20 you are more likley to find shady areas. But ive ran plenty of shootings, stabbings, and assaults in midtown amd buckhead.

Nearly anywhere you go an at fault accident= mandatory appearance.
Not just Atlanta.

That was my point that Vman seemed to miss. The city isn't making special laws to get at people, it's the same way everywhere. If I break the same law in some hick town in rural Georgia guess what...I'm driving back there for a court appearance. Also, it would be MY fault, afterall I broke the law.

Back
Top Bottom