• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CJI Guns in Tucker - gone forever?

tremmer

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
22   1
Reaction score
I used to buy a fair amount from Ron Moon at CJI Guns in Tucker, but for most of the Fall, it seemed like they were always closed when I tried to drop in, and no one would pick up the phone. Well, a few weeks ago I passed by and there was a small crowd on the sidewalk. The fire department was cutting the door off the place with a demolition saw. I didn't want to rubberneck so I don't know what happened, but now the place is abandoned.

Anybody know what happened? Apologies if this has already been addressed--I searched ODT for a thread on it but nothing came up. No obituaries or news items that I could find on Google either.

I have not worked in Tucker for several years but often wondered what happened to Tucker Gun. Is this the same location you are talking about?

I have not worked in Tucker for several years but often wondered what happened to Tucker Gun. Is this the same location you are talking about?

Tucker Guns folded because there was some illegal baloney going on.

This thread is about CJI Guns (i.e. Ron Moon's business).

Ron is a good man, a Coast Guard Vet, and a very fair gun dealer / smith. He had some serious medical problems earlier in the year. I hope he did no go back to the VA. That place is a F@@King butcher shop.

I hope he is well.

Tucker Guns folded because there was some illegal baloney going on.

This thread is about CJI Guns (i.e. Ron Moon's business).

Ron is a good man, a Coast Guard Vet, and a very fair gun dealer / smith. He had some serious medical problems earlier in the year. I hope he did no go back to the VA. That place is a F@@King butcher shop.

I hope he is well.
He did but they didnt mess him up, rest assured.

Back
Top Bottom