• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classic car mechanic needed

We would be glad to sort out your car ! You can check the Sniper EFI thread, for reviews. We actually are nearly complete doing a LS swap in a 1974 Toyota FJ40 for another ODT member from Roswell. We can handle all of your needs, anything from engine swaps, engine builds/tunning, fabrication, suspension and electrical. Send me a PM and I will be glad to provide you some references, thanks for your consideration!!!
Very cool , thanks . We had a brand new master cylinder leak all over so waiting on that part .

There's a shop in downtown Roswell, just about 200 meters south of where all the restaurants/bars are, that specializes in old cars. It's just a 2 or 3-bay shop, but he's got all kinds of classics out there all the time. I believe it's Roswell Auto Tech.
Can we get some pics of your new home with the boxer in them? Wife Is going to Panama in November to maybe move???

Can we get some pics of your new home with the boxer in them? Wife Is going to Panama in November to maybe move???
I'll post some when I get back there next weekend. I'm back up in Atlanta area this week and next, to finish closing things out. Heading back Friday the 26th, for good.

So does anyone recommend a mechanic for classic cars kinda near Woodstock/Roswell?if not I can tow wherever. We have a 65 Barracuda my son and I were working on over the summer but he is back in school and I have been handed a big project at work. We have all the major stuff done just need a good hot rod kinda guy to sort the final details.
If I was still in Acworth I would be glad to help you out buddy. First car I owned was a 67 Plymouth Belvedere with a small block in it. My second car was a 68 Dodge Charger with a 400. The carburetor was bigger than the engine LOL. What are you having a problem with I might be able to diagnose it just over the forum.

Before I had my 67 Belvedere I had to drive my parents 78 Dodge Aspen. I had to rush a baby to the hospital and got T-boned in an intersection. The baby started breathing after that we think he was choking and the impact lot dislodged it. We parked in the backyard so me and my buddies ripped the doors off of it cut the exhaust off and used to rip that car all over the Farm to Market roads in Oklahoma. We had a blast in that thing. No doors and Open Exhaust the smell of gas was intoxicating I loved it. It wasn't fast but fast enough on dirt roads. Another 318 I used to Tinker with.

If I was still in Acworth I would be glad to help you out buddy. First car I owned was a 67 Plymouth Belvedere with a small block in it. My second car was a 68 Dodge Charger with a 400. The carburetor was bigger than the engine LOL. What are you having a problem with I might be able to diagnose it just over the forum.
Thanks for the offer man ! We actually got it all sorted out . We are down to our last little thing (oil leak from the filter housing) just waiting for parts . Sounds like some fun Mopar history you have . My 17 year old would love to straight pipe the thing. He actually wants cut outs for Christmas ! Lol .

Attachments

• 126DD014-BDD5-43F2-A45D-4E49D63C67BC.jpeg
    126DD014-BDD5-43F2-A45D-4E49D63C67BC.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for the offer man ! We actually got it all sorted out . We are down to our last little thing (oil leak from the filter housing) just waiting for parts . Sounds like some fun Mopar history you have . My 17 year old would love to straight pipe the thing. He actually wants cut outs for Christmas ! Lol .
I love the car! It's a beauty. I would love to get my hands on a 64 sport Fury ll.

I love the car! It's a beauty. I would love to get my hands on a 64 sport Fury ll.
Always had a soft spot for the Furys . When I was 16 my dad brought home this one owner little old lady car it was a 1971 Fury that he bought from a old Pinnellas county deputy sheriff. I remember looking under that hood and thinking “dang that’s a big motor” . We nicknamed that car “The Green Christine” . Everyone in the family hated that car other than me and dad . My sister would make me drop her off a couple blocks from school.Once you opened the secondaries on that carb that interceptor motor would boil those poor little 14” tires to the cords! My Mom gave it to a young single mom at our church, every time I saw it around town it had a new dent . Broke my heart to see it go down hill .

Back
Top Bottom