• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CLassic Firearms in Macon, opinions PLEASE

gregar

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
39   0
Reaction score
OK ODT Trust,
Apparently Hicks Tactical on GB is Classic Firearms in MACON. Very mixed reviews on YELP, and their own web site has been shut down.
Any recent experiences with these guys??
Thanks ODT,
Greg

I've had good experiences there before buying and trading (old and new locations), but high prices last couple years have kept me from purchasing. Feels like more of their business is just online now. Usually just go to Howard's. They sell online too, but still cater to locals.

I've had nothing but good experiences at Classic Firearms in Macon. I go there looking for quality surplus and collectible firearms. The staff is helpful and friendly too.

I've had nothing but good experiences at Classic Firearms in Macon. I go there looking for quality surplus and collectible firearms. The staff is helpful and friendly too.
You're probably like me and they know you and their sticker price is not necessarily price you'll get.

Nothing but good things to say about classic. I go in there once a week. They trade fairly and buddy and Caleb are extremely knowledgeable. David helps me with FFL transfers and ordering stuff.

They deal with some rough people. And no one listens to the store rules. I’ve seen guys unholster pistols in there, just walk in with an AR at the low ready, point display weapons at people, try and do straw purchases, or ask what pistols don’t leave casings at a shooting. The bad reviews are probably from the dumbasses who did anyone of those things.

Oh btw, no ****, seen this several times in their shop….

“I want to trade in my hipoint.”

“Ok we will give you $75.”

“But this is a $400 gun!”

Think ODT prices are bad? Watch randos try and sell their hipoints.

Back
Top Bottom