• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Clayton Gun Buy Back Didn't Work, 3 Shot at Waffle House

The most telling part of the video is that "no arrests have been made". Let's see, you have three people shot, all in the hospital and our crack Clayton County Police force, just can't figure out what happened. Typical of the job that our sheriff, "small man walking" oversees.

The most telling part of the video is that "no arrests have been made". Let's see, you have three people shot, all in the hospital and our crack Clayton County Police force, just can't figure out what happened. Typical of the job that our sheriff, "small man walking" oversees.
LOL!! You must be LEO or involved bc I've seen that stupid crap go down in the jail when he walks thru. In his white fur coat and suit ! What an asshole and poor excuse for a public servant. Cop my ass, he's a crook like the rest of em

LOL!! You must be LEO or involved bc I've seen that stupid crap go down in the jail when he walks thru. In his white fur coat and suit ! What an asshole and poor excuse for a public servant. Cop my ass, he's a crook like the rest of em
X2. I've had limited contact with that clown back when he first took office, but after I first met him, I came away feeling like I needed a shower. Guy is an OG with a badge.

It apparently is a culture related past time, and the joke of a sheriff should be embarassing to the honest citizens, however they must be outnumbered by the dishonest. I'd move the hell out of that entire area & county.

How can you guy still live in ClayCo!? We evacuated years ago from the panhandle area.

Not living there, thank God. Columbia county is where I'm hanging my hat these days, and I gotta say, I'm impressed by the way it is here, especially living right next to Richmond which has a ton of problems.

I would love to move, however, I can't just leave my home. Home prices are down, due to the wonderful job our Board of Education does for the county. Clayton County Public Schools lost accredidation 3-4 years ago, and are on the verge of losing accredidation again. Then there is our wonderful sheriff, facing 32 counts of various fraud charges stemming from his last term in office. The Board of Commissioners happens to be full of publicity seeking, polictical pandering individuals who apparently care little about the county. Defense attorneys are having a field day in Clayton County. If you want to commit murder and get away with it, come to Clayton County. We could not convict a murderer if he/she were caught on video, pulling the trigger and stating their name, address and social security number. Justice is not only blind in Clayton County, it is mute, mentally incompetent, and biased.

Great prices on homes in Clayton County! Come on down. You will love it. By the way, Clayton County could not have a gun buy back program. No one wants to be unarmed in Clayton County!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom