• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cleaning Daniel Defense M4A1 bolt carrier

First off, this is my first AR-15. I took the rifle to the range for the first time and shot 40 rounds to zero in the red dot. Took the rifle apart later to clean it and was a little confused after I finished wiping everything down. The bolt carrier and the assembly still looked dirty or it has a film on it. Here are some pics.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160813_195cc082699cf8c45eb05ed6f3a4f346.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160813_5865bc46ab9126d6eaa3287e385dcb59.jpg

Should I scrub it a little more or this is normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which model did you get? And you obviously did your research. You can't do much better than DD.

Which model did you get? And you obviously did your research. You can't do much better than DD.

I picked up the DDM4A1 mil spec+.

I shopped around for different prices of different rifles, picked people brains at the gun shops and researched online. Plus I get a chance to support a local business here in Georgia.

Their customer service is also top notch. I called them up when I had a question about the v11 and not only did he answer all of my questions, he even linked me to one of their distributors that had an insanely good price. You definitely did well choosing DD

Their customer service is also top notch. I called them up when I had a question about the v11 and not only did he answer all of my questions, he even linked me to one of their distributors that had an insanely good price. You definitely did well choosing DD

Can you give it out? What's the link? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom