• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"Clips for my gun"

Double snaps
i53.tinypic.com_2eukcad.jpg

I'm looking around some of the classifieds and see people calling magazines clips, I really wanna post, "magazine" but I won't because it wouldn't be cool. However, if spell check could do it for me, that would be sweet... I'm really not trying to be mean, its just slightly irritating.

Last edited:
I'm looking around some of the classifies and see people calling magazines clips, I really wanna post, "magazine" but I won't because it wouldn't be cool. However, if spell check could do it for me, that would be sweet... I'm really not trying to be mean, its just slightly irritating.

Dude I am just having fun. I caught some fish today and had a troll byte on the ODT. Woohoo for me.

Sinac its all for fun buddy, I feel the same way about incorrect usage of terms when it comes to a hobby as well.

I know, just wanted to make sure everyone knew I was kidding around. Sometimes these threads can hurt peoples feelings. Didn't want it to turn into that kinda deal. Just a preventative "just kidding".

But seriously, they are magazines. :deadhorse:

Unless it is actually a clip, in which you would call it a clip.

Last edited:
THEY ARE CALLED MAGAZINES!

I feel better. :)

It was one of the first things I learned about firearms, on the first day I ever held a gun in my hands. Those things that feed bullets into the weapon are called magazines, not clips. :thumb:

You do realize you said bullets when they are cartridges or rounds right? Last time I checked mags usually prefer brass, powder, and primer to send those little buggers off. Sorry it was just begging for it.

Back
Top Bottom