• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CLOSE THIS

I don't do signs or stickers. Especially when we're talking about my vehicles. To ME there's no benefit to slapping that Glock or SIG or PSA sticker on your truck. That just makes it a target for thieves. And when you get pulled over it's probably gonna take a while longer since the first cop is gonna be waiting on another cop or sergeant to get there and back him up. No point in advertising for anyone not paying you to do it while also making yourself a target.Hell I don't even do campaign signs and stickers either. I've seen plenty of examples of just how stupid and destructive rabid libtards can get.

I run Joe Biden For President stickers on my truck so I can park in the handicap spots. Just wish folks would stop leaving helmets on my truck

Land Rover LR3, mate!
Was it parked at TruPrep last Saturday? Me and the wife went by there since we were already close by. She could've looked around there all damn day. I took a pic of them hundreds of lowers hanging on the wall. I mean it was damn gang of lowers.

Attachments

• IMG_20240330_114644444_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240330_114644444_HDR.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 10
Was it parked at TruPrep last Saturday? Me and the wife went by there since we were already close by. She could've looked around there all damn day. I took a pic of them hundreds of lowers hanging on the wall. I mean it was damn gang of lowers.

It was there last Saturday, but I arrived at the shop between 11:30-12 noon.

Back
Top Bottom