• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CMMG Banshee or Built AR9

Just cause something is more cost effective doesn't make it better. Could make an argument that it is better value for the dollar or that you are unable to justify the extra cost.

Here let me try again... Much more cost effective for the same and in some cases better performance than the MPX.

I'm not putting down the banshee. I think they are excellent and on the flip side, you can make it as expensive as you like.

And I'm not putting down the MPX, other than to say it's overpriced. Factor in tax, tag, and title, and for around $400 you can setup a Banshee to run just like your AR. And based on my experience, if you want to shoot it suppressed. it's less gassy than an MPX. So for $400 nothing else on the market can touch it.

And I'm not putting down the MPX, other than to say it's overpriced. Factor in tax, tag, and title, and for around $400 you can setup a Banshee to run just like your AR. And based on my experience, if you want to shoot it suppressed. it's less gassy than an MPX. So for $400 nothing else on the market can touch it.
$400 with tax, tag and title is just the barrel and bolt. Add in the lower, upper, stock, handguard, trigger, and everything else before trying to use that $400 as a comparison

$400 with tax, tag and title is just the barrel and bolt. Add in the lower, upper, stock, handguard, trigger, and everything else before trying to use that $400 as a comparison

And if you already own an AR, it's $400. You can't do that with an MPX, and any other PCC at $400 doesn't match the performance.

Back
Top Bottom