• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CMMG Conversion and Blazer???

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
I see that a lot of people like the CMMG AR kits. I am wondering if anyone has much experience shooting Blazer bulk ammo in one. I love the Blazer for all my other .22s, and would like to find a kit which eats it happily-so I won't have to buy a bunch of different ammo.

thx

(Or if anyone has found another kit which eats CCI like gummy bears, I might go with that one. It has taken me a while to find .22 bulk which my various little jewels all play nice with. I would love to be able to stick with blazer.)

I see that a lot of people like the CMMG AR kits. I am wondering if anyone has much experience shooting Blazer bulk ammo in one. I love the Blazer for all my other .22s, and would like to find a kit which eats it happily-so I won't have to buy a bunch of different ammo.

thx

(Or if anyone has found another kit which eats CCI like gummy bears, I might go with that one. It has taken me a while to find .22 bulk which my various little jewels all play nice with. I would love to be able to stick with blazer.)

I'd like to know what CMMG likes, my Mossberg 715T likes the Federal Blue Box, and the Mosquito likes the CCI heavier grain.

Back
Top Bottom