• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP 1911 Lottery Round 3

I got the call today. Ordered a rack grade. All grades still available. RGN 34284
I received my call yesterday and took the Service Grade. What's an extra 100 bucks amongst friends? Called my FFL who sent the FFL copy the same. Then this morning around 11:30 I received a text that my credit card took a BIG HIT from CMP. Now I can't wait to see what they send. It's true when they say even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again.

Rack grade. 1945 RR frame. Ithaca slide. High standard barrel. 20221213_161805.jpg20221213_161827.jpg20221213_161848.jpg

I received my call yesterday and took the Service Grade. What's an extra 100 bucks amongst friends? Called my FFL who sent the FFL copy the same. Then this morning around 11:30 I received a text that my credit card took a BIG HIT from CMP. Now I can't wait to see what they send. It's true when they say even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again.

It finally arrived Colt Slide and 1944 Colt frame. My certificate was dated Dec 6. Oh why couldn't they wait just one more day? It would have been epic to have had my Certificate dated December 7th. I'm very happy with it. Barrel and mag are new production so the quest is on the proper 1944 colt barrel.

Attachments

• CMP Colt Service Grade 1944 (2).jpg
    CMP Colt Service Grade 1944 (2).jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom