CMP Talladega is basically awesome

Just be sure to check their calendar online before you go to make sure your favorite range isn't being closed due to a match or something.

After having experienced the range, I am DEFINITELY going back. Not going to bring a huge stack of rifles like last time though. Having rifle jenga in the back of the truck was pretty heart stopping every time we hit a bump in the road.

cmp is the place to go if you plan on shooting outside with rifles, their system is perfect for sighting in a rifle
Agree 100% and the staff is really helpful. My BIL took the windage and elevation COMPLETELY out of whack on one of my scopes, so bad that I couldn't get on paper at 100 yards and the staff helped me get back on track a lot faster than if I had been on my own.
It was also a nice chance to get some AR-15s dialed in. I am very impressed with the value of the Holosun red dot, but I guess that's for another thread.

It's easy to burn through a lot of ammo when you don't have to wait on a cold range and mess around changing targets.
First class venue with a good bunch of people running it.

Just be sure to check their calendar online before you go to make sure your favorite range isn't being closed due to a match or something.

3/18 Range 2 (100yd) closes 1:00 to 3:30. Good excuse to start at 100 yd early and move to Range 1 around noon.

Back
Top Bottom