COD MW2 anyone?

I play several nights a week, best god-damned chopper pilot in all of Al Mazrah, if you hear a chopper overhead blasting Taylor Swift thats me.

You definitely got to get your headset figured out, communication and proximity chat are crucial in Warzone 2.

I'll post my Activision ID this evening, gamer tag is FistedGoat

I did the audio test and could hear myself (verify that it worked), and I have all the chats enabled, but I couldn’t hear anything playing shoot house last night. Or no one was talking. I don’t know. I played one round of DMZ and didn’t hear my teammates or any other squad members (before they demolished us). I’ll try and figure it out.

I did the audio test and could hear myself (verify that it worked), and I have all the chats enabled, but I couldn’t hear anything playing shoot house last night. Or no one was talking. I don’t know. I played one round of DMZ and didn’t hear my teammates or any other squad members (before they demolished us). I’ll try and figure it out.
Might have to go to your audio settings and make sure "Game Voice Channel" is on ALL LOBBY

Been a while but think I am going to pick it back up. Just moved into a new house and got a 75 inch that makes me want to get back into it. Will come back to this thread when I can pull up all of my stuff.

Mic working. I’m planning on being on around 10-10:30. My friend invite is locked (haven’t figured that one out yet), so feel free to add me and I’ll respond when I load up.

Back
Top Bottom