Cold Steel Kukri

ptelite

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
107   0
Reaction score
I'm going camping this weekend and looking forward to trying out a couple of new knives I recently picked up. I am also trying to find a Cold Steel Kukri, does anyone know of any stores local to the Kennesaw/Acworth area that has them? I know I can order them and there is a vendor that is usually at the Eastman shows that has them, but I will be leaving Friday so I can't make it to the one this weekend. Any help would be appreciated!

Brigade Quartermasters in Kennesaw used to I think.
You might give em a call..Good luck.
Gave my son one about three years ago and he loves it for all pupose camp knife.

Brig. Quar. got bought out by a co. in R.I. who shut the Kennesaw store down & relocated their store & whse. I believe.

I have a C.S. kukri in my vehicle trunks. They are a great brushcutting/chopping tool.
I would also highly recommend the Gerber/Fiskars "Brushcutter".
Walmart sells them as well as some hdwe. stores in the Lawn/Garden section. They usually have an orange/black handle, they work as good or better though not as "tacticool"

Kukri isn't about tacticool. Brushcutters are good but depends on what you want to pack. I've got a ka-bar that's similar to a kukri and it works. Good weight and easy to carry will look up model name and try to get posted back on here

Back
Top Bottom