• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colledge football

All you Vol Freaks can get your wimmens basket ball gear out.

****You're season Is Over****

C27FC2A6-9B05-4EF0-ADCF-1F64D0727482.jpeg

51A7D6AF-7D4C-4292-B2F2-5DEF2AE90005.jpeg

Pathetic as always.

Live look at UTjr Coach
590EFB67-2332-4FB1-9CB9-BEBA548C042F.gif

My favorite highlight from the Cocks game last night.
3C37A611-ED44-4B50-B30C-AA3A65190B53.gif

Come on Vol fans what you got? Embrace the suck.

Not a fan of a 12 team playoff. I might can see going to 6 teams, but 12 will pull in too many teams that don't deserve to be there and will struggle to beat the top 4. I think there will be lots of one sided games.

Many of the lower ranked teams look good, but they can't compete with Georgia, Alabama or Ohio State for 4 quarters - they just don't have the depth.

Of course the underdog can win sometimes, look at SC and Tenn. Plus Georgia was very unimpressive against UK since they couldn't get 1 yard about 4 times.

Not a fan of a 12 team playoff. I might can see going to 6 teams, but 12 will pull in too many teams that don't deserve to be there and will struggle to beat the top 4. I think there will be lot's of one sided games.

Lot's of lower ranked teams look good, but can't compete with Georgia, Alabama or Ohio State for 4 quarters - they just don't have the depth.

Of course the underdog can win sometimes - look at SC and Tenn. Plus Georgia was very unimpressive against UK - they couldn't get 1 yard about 4 times.
I agree. Georgia is an enigma. It think Stetson pissed Kirby off with his bonehead decisions last night. They looked less than interested. I think dem boys are already thinking about the:

ALL YOU CAN EAT CORN DOG BUFFET :

9E829D95-D037-4861-9077-D1B6CFE84C59.gif

I agree. Georgia is an enigma. It think Stetson pissed Kirby off with his bonehead decisions last night. They looked less than interested. I think dem boys are already thinking about the:

ALL YOU CAN EAT CORN DOG BUFFET :

View attachment 4982286
Gotta get past that powerhouse Tech team before the SEC championship. Need to stay unbeaten In that race to the title.

Back
Top Bottom