• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College football 2020....

I don't mean it's going to suck because of LSU's departures, I mean the pick 'em will suck because of the entire NCAA 'season'.

RE: LSU, they were done with the coaching departures at the end of last years. The loss of Brady and Aranda were FAR worse than the lose of any one or more atheletes. They lose mega on field talent every year. This year is no different.

I was referring to Jamar Chase opting out yesterday. That guy is awesome. Kids these days are soft.

I was referring to Jamar Chase opting out yesterday. That guy is awesome. Kids these days are soft.
I know/knew what you meant. He is an amazing talent. But he's simply one of many. They always have talent. They've never had a coaching staff like they did last year. They lost 2 of the 4 most important roles they had.

I know/knew what you meant. He is an amazing talent. But he's simply one of many. They always have talent. They've never had a coaching staff like they did last year. They lost 2 of the 4 most important roles they had.

All I can say is LET THEM PLAY!!!!! We need the economic impact along with distraction and entertainment.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If I'm looking at it right, Yahoo isn't set up for college football pick 'em (yet?) so it looks like it's just the dirty pro stuff. You should start a keeper league with a low-ish buy in.

If I'm looking at it right, Yahoo isn't set up for college football pick 'em (yet?) so it looks like it's just the dirty pro stuff. You should start a keeper league with a low-ish buy in.
i was planning on just doing weekly draft kings matches with a group of people for fantasy this year.

Any other ideas? This sucks!

Here is candy ass Jamie Newman's last practice pic before he quit and ran like a bitch.
byefelicia.jpg

200-3.gif

Back
Top Bottom