College football pick 'em. Who is in?

Well this is great. Been doing this for 4 years and never had a problem. :( For some reason the Bama and VT games are listed as having already occured on Dec 31st so it's not allowing anyone to pick those games right now. People are mentioning it on the boards so presumably Yahoo is aware. In addition the South Carolina game is not showing and our 'league' should have all SEC games and the top 25 ranked teams. Hopefully this will get fixed before 5 minutes before the actual game times as that is the deadline to pick any particular game.

Am I missing something? I can't choose the first two games, but looks like some people already have. Might have something to do with the Wed 12/31 date?
See post above. The people that have already picked those games picked prior to the problem (which hopefully will be fixed soon.)
Heck some people picked before the lines were even posted. Now THAT's what I call confidence! ;)

i didn't have a problem w/it
Yep, looks like they got it fixed.

Im in for the $5
Great!
Up to twelve as of right now with everyone in for the five. If you signed up under a different name, please post who you are here.

RankPick Set NameTotalDroppedW-L
--GeauxLSU000-0
--Willbuck000-0
--white000-0
--RollTidetilliDied000-0
--riley cooper for NAACP prez000-0
--jlo000-0
--Dawgs Will Hunt000-0
--Kdog000-0
--fslc94000-0
--bama1974000-0
--Incognito Bandito000-0
--BamaBrad000-0

i hate picking the games for the first couple of weeks, you never know who is up and who is down. ill tell you this though. if you are wagering real money... do not touch the GA vs clemson game. and that LSU TCU game is a near paycheck lock of the century. (LSU -4.5) JMO

Back
Top Bottom