College football pick 'em. Who is in?

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
All right I've done this for several years running with a handful of guys but hopefully some of you will join in.
In order to join the group, just go to
football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...
Group ID#: 6192
Password: huntfish

You can play for free/fun/bragging rights or you can put in $5 for the winner take all pot at the end of the regular season. (If you are in for the $5 please post here and say so.)

It'll be, again, AP top 25 and SEC games. Pick against the spread, lowest week's score automatically dropped (so if you're a knucklehead and forget to do your picks one week you don't have to about it).

Let the trash talking begin!
images.proboards.com_v5_images_smiley_cool.png

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, I'm in and in for the $5.

All right I've done this for several years running with a handful of guys but hopefully some of you will join in.
In order to join the group, just go to
football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...
Group ID#: 6192
Password: huntfish

You can play for free/fun/bragging rights or you can put in $5 for the winner take all pot at the end of the regular season. (If you are in for the $5 please post here and say so.)

It'll be, again, AP top 25 and SEC games. Pick against the spread, lowest week's score automatically dropped (so if you're a knucklehead and forget to do your picks one week you don't have to about it).

Let the trash talking begin!
images.proboards.com_v5_images_smiley_cool.png

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, I'm in and in for the $5.

I may have to get in on this!

never done it before, i'm in. is it still open?
Yeah it'll stay open all season. If you join late you just miss games and won't have a realistic shot at winning.

Where do you pay the $5?
Keep it until the end of the season and then send directly to the winner.

A liitle clarification as well: The winner of the pot is the person with the highest score at the end of the regular season who states they are in for the $5. If the overall winner is playing just for fun, they don't get the pot (obviously). If you say you are in, don't win, and don't send the $5 to the winner.... negative feedback!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom