• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*** College football pick'em 2016 ***

I'm confused, did he receive payment from 11 people or 14? Regardless, that's well short of the 21 that should have paid. :mmph:
I'm not going through each one but if you are on the below list and haven't paid, please do so ASAP!
Thanks.

Would the following people please send their $10 to Logan at logan.h@att.net
timbgtm timbgtm @mtw45 S slbaker232 @Mildee Kdog Kdog @captdave77 @Memmax BamaBrad BamaBrad @tlw11591 @atltrader @bilgerat @walkerinatl@bama @pageman83 @FHMF @jimipanic @BenStark @mojo @FatBack77 @Dawgbrain @TacticalJeebus
The following please send your payments to Willbuck at scott.freeman@gmail.com
@CBH13 jeffdt jeffdt @moonie @white GeauxLSU GeauxLSU @VanillaGuerrilla @Lionheart

Logan confirmed he was paid by 14.

On the college bowl pickem. It looks like it's between S slbaker232 and jeffdt jeffdt
If you both picked the same team tonight, it will be a tie. Assuming that is the case, do y'all want to split the pot or use a tie breaker? My vote for a tie braker would be closest to the total score (over/under). Up to the two of you..... just need to decide before kick off.

Pretty sure pick em will decide the tie breaker based on the tiebreaker score that we had to input, unless we both pick the same team and enter same score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure pick em will decide the tie breaker based on the tiebreaker score that we had to input, unless we both pick the same team and enter same score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It uses ALL tie breakers but I'm fine with whatever y'all want to do. Unfortunately I'm out of the money (as always). :mmph:

On the college bowl pickem. It looks like it's between S slbaker232 and jeffdt jeffdt
If you both picked the same team tonight, it will be a tie. Assuming that is the case, do y'all want to split the pot or use a tie breaker? My vote for a tie braker would be closest to the total score (over/under). Up to the two of you..... just need to decide before kick off.

I believe Yahoo Pick Em has applied the tie breaker, correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom