• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football playoffs - UGA vs Ohio St and Mich vs TCU

I gave up trying to predict what is going to happen in college football a long time ago. Too many upsets every week. That's what I like about it though. The unpredictability. I just watch the Dawgs and hope for the best and they haven't let me down in quite a while now.
I am with you. Can't predict anything, I guess. We will see!!
Any ways,
Go Dawgs!!!

I say the Dogs will win the game Saturday night by 3 points.

We've been there before and won it all:

2021UGA.JPG

I’m going with the Cinderella team in TCU upsetting Michigan in a nail biter and unfortunately The Ohio State handing our Dawgs their only loss (by 9 points). But, who knows, both games could be blowouts with either of the four winning. Cant wait for the 12 team playoff-then its anyone’s title to win!

I’m going with the Cinderella team in TCU upsetting Michigan in a nail biter and unfortunately The Ohio State handing our Dawgs their only loss (by 9 points). But, who knows, both games could be blowouts with either of the four winning. Cant wait for the 12 team playoff-then its anyone’s title to win!
12 team playoff?
Then we can crown National Champs around Valentine’s Day?

12 team playoff?
Then we can crown National Champs around Valentine’s Day?
It’s coming in 2024!!! As the late, great Mike Leech stated, a 4 team playoff put together by men who have nothing to do with college football is not a playoff at all. There’s no need for a month long layoff between the end of the season and the beginning of the playoff season. College basketball, softball and baseball all have true playoffs. It’s past time for college football as well!

Back
Top Bottom