• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College football season 2018 - general smack talk....

A3C31448-84CF-4E62-A02D-3D113BB78D4F.jpeg

Lol. UGA has been exposed. First real opponet and we see how good they really are. Kirby got outcoached by Ed O. Let that sink in. Kirby is Will Muschamp 2.0. I love it. UGA has no business in the top 5.
Traitor 2.0? Did you see last season. It took the Agent 2 years to notch that many wins.

Lol. UGA has been exposed. First real opponet and we see how good they really are. Kirby got outcoached by Ed O. Let that sink in. Kirby is Will Muschamp 2.0. I love it. UGA has no business in the top 5.

Exposed? They kicked the **** out of us. Kirby is not Muschamp 2.0 - we will still stomp The Gayturds in Jacksonville. What happened yesterday is the worst possible scenario for the Lizards. UF will pay dearly for that.

Exposed? They kicked the **** out of us. Kirby is not Muschamp 2.0 - we will still stomp The Gayturds in Jacksonville. What happened yesterday is the worst possible scenario for the Lizards. UF will pay dearly for that.

Hmm. . . Maybe. It's possible. I wouldn't bet on it though. Could be a closer game this season.

We shall see my friend. And yes UGA was exposed. Any good coach can see what has to be done to make Fromm crap the bed. Now Justin Fields may be a different story and if Kirby was Smart he would unleash him in Jacksonville.

We shall see my friend. And yes UGA was exposed. Any good coach can see what has to be done to make Fromm crap the bed. Now Justin Fields may be a different story and if Kirby was Smart he would unleash him in Jacksonville.

Without a doubt, Fromm hurling uncatchable throws resulting in 3 and outs repeatedly didn't make UGA look like a real contender. Maybe it was just a bad game.

Pf0jSUo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom