• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College football season 2018 - general smack talk....

It really is hard to figure out how the top 10 teams should be ranked, other than number one. As soon as UGA got the number 2 ranking, I questioned it. I think Clemson might be my #2 despite their escape at Syracuse and really really weak schedule. LSU and Notre Dame at #3/4, and not sure about the rest, and I do think some teams are likely to move up. It pains me to say that UGA is holding around the #6 or 7 spot by a thread, but there are too many places they are lacking/weak/inexperienced. I would be surprised if they win out. UK is setting up for their biggest game in school pigskin history. The warplainseagles love to ruin a good UGA season. I'm not counting out the swamp lizards either, their offense isn't great but they are plenty talented enough to beat UGA.

No love for ucf lol

Thats because UCF plays nobody worth a damn. The All American Conference isnt strong at all. They need to play and beat a few Power 5 teams to be taken serious. Yes, they beat a Auburn team last year that could have cared less to be there but other than that UCF hasnt really had a big opponet. They have alot of speed and the QB is really good but I just dont think they could stand up to the big boys of a Power 5 conference every week.

SURE is quiet in here. I thought for sure the Bullpup fans would be here letting me have it since this is game week. Heres hoping to a good game but to a Gators victory at the end. Lol.

GO GATORS!

Reactions: GFB
I know Bama vs. LSU is a lil ways off but they play each other very tough. This is a high octane offense for Bama not the defense that they have been known for. You could almost bet your paycheck that there would be 2-3 interceptions (some pick six) and way more sacks from the Bama defense than this year. Bama has lost some good talent as they do every year but their secondary is not impressing me AT ALL.

I hope that they can Run Da Bawl in the first half ( while they can ) and put some points on the board and then let Tua do his thing in the second half.

Gators are dominating the line of scrimmage. Sorry fellow Dawgs Fans this one will be over when it goes to 14-10 here in few minutes.

th
GO DOGS

Back
Top Bottom