• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Combat Carbine, March 24, Aragon GA

LOL Yeah man, she gets pretty loud when you're laying on the trigger! :D Comps are no joke. Now you can see why I don't shoot at my local indoor range much!!!

Side note, Lina took 500+ pictures. She'll be deleting duplicates and out of focus ones, and dumping them on Google Drive for everyone to view and download, probably tomorrow night, at the latest Thursday. Be sure to take a look and grab any that you like! Absolutely free of charge!

LOL Yeah man, she gets pretty loud when you're laying on the trigger! :D Comps are no joke. Now you can see why I don't shoot at my local indoor range much!!!

Side note, Lina took 500+ pictures. She'll be deleting duplicates and out of focus ones, and dumping them on Google Drive for everyone to view and download, probably tomorrow night, at the latest Thursday. Be sure to take a look and grab any that you like! Absolutely free of charge!

Thanks Austin and please pass along thanks to your wife. Good to meet you both.

Thanks very much! It was a pleasure to have you in the class, brake and all. LOL

Tell Lina thank you very much in advance for all the pics!

Alright ladies and gents, here is the drop box link to the pictures Lina took:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xygh3r0fgsrxx8b/AAAwo70qkmr1d255nQjPL5Oea?dl=0

There's about 300 in there. Feel free to peruse and grab what you like. Each picture should be upwards of 13mb or so, so high quality for ya'll to crop if you'd like.

Cheers! Thanks a ton for a great weekend, and I can't wait to take another class with you all soon!

I think it's Ben at file name "413.jpg" , but I LOVE that picture. Epic badassery!

Yep that's me, lol.

413.jpg

Alright ladies and gents, here is the drop box link to the pictures Lina took:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xygh3r0fgsrxx8b/AAAwo70qkmr1d255nQjPL5Oea?dl=0

There's about 300 in there. Feel free to peruse and grab what you like. Each picture should be upwards of 13mb or so, so high quality for ya'll to crop if you'd like.

Cheers! Thanks a ton for a great weekend, and I can't wait to take another class with you all soon!

What an awesome day, and pics to boot.

Damn I need to loose that gut.......

Back
Top Bottom