• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Come to Texas-get sexually assaulted roadside by a state trooper

beaker

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   0
Reaction score
Two women pulled over in Texas for littering are now suing because the state troopers decided to perform a search of them after the trooper became suspicious of marijuana possession. Both women were search by a female trooper, who, with latex gloves on, checked the anal and vaginal cavities of both women on the side of the road. And she didn't bother to change gloves between anus and vagina, nor change between women. I don't know what think. These troopers are a danger to the health of citizens, let alone violated their rights.

So women, and I guess men, if you're in to getting fingered by a cop, go to Texas!:eek:

Video of the incident is contained in the body of the article.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/vio...tine-traffic-stop-and-dash-cam-caught-it-all/

Last edited:
"And she didn't bother to change gloves between anus and vagina, nor change between women"

:puke:

I guess some friends really do "share" everything.

Looking for weed, really? I don't care if they suspect plutonium, no police officer should have that type of authority, let alone on the roadside. That's indignant even for a low life scum. If they want to get kinky, they should book the suspect and submit them to an x-ray. That's got to rank up there with one of the most ludicrous ****ing things I have ever seen. How in the hell do cops have this authority? Seriously? I would love an LEO to chime in here and defend/condone this authority. I mean, do they expect to find a truckload in there somewhere? WTF? WTF? WTF?

Can you imagine that getting pulled over with your wife or daughter and they "suspect" something? To me that is the equivalent of sexual assault, and I'll just leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom