• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Come to Texas-get sexually assaulted roadside by a state trooper

"Dont ever go to Texas, they'll f$%k you up!"
pixel.nymag.com_imgs_daily_vulture_2011_09_08_08_eddiemurphy2.o.jpeg_a_560x375.jpg

my question to all LEO here

would you willingly check someones no-no area for a bit of weed? thats ****ing retarded

****ing retarded would be an UPGRADE. I can't believe this hasn't been challenged somewhere (or maybe it has). I had heard about cavity searches but I thought there was a bit more to it than suspecting weed. I'm beside myself right now. :flame:

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt this is only legal in Texas.

Having been through a similar search by over zealous cops once when I was young and dumb, generally such searches are visual, not invasive, even in jail & prison contexts. I am suspicious of the claim that vaginas and anuses were 'searched'. More than likely the cop just felt inside the pants to make sure nothing was stashed in the undies.

On the other hand maybe its just hard to for a lesbian cop to find friends to play with in TX. ;)

Totally legal and within the law.

When you talk to the cops and consent to a search.
Really what did they expect?

I would have expected more facial expressions from someone that had a dry rubber gloved finger, inserted into their anus.
Now if the cop had gone front first, then there could be some residual lubrication, to help with the anal probe.

VLR
Snake

My understanding is only a pat down, on the outside of the clothing, is legal. A body cavity search only after they have been arrested, in a private screening room, not on the side of the highway. And by a trained medical professional. Obviously this trooper was not trained, otherwise she would have changed gloves.

Now had this been your wife or say your daughter who this happened to, because this cop "smelled marijuana", how would you feel about it then?

She did flip her hand over on both women in both front a back. She also took her time on the second one in the frontal area. Totally wrong and disgusting not to switch gloves.

Back
Top Bottom