• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Complete .22lr upper w/ 2 mags $139

I didn't see anywhere where it mentioned if it was a polymer or metal receiver. But that video was a disappointment. And it appears the barrel is threaded though.

I just got my trust set up, thanks Nate, and was looking for a 22 budget build. So I presume you can cut the barrel and thread it for a suppressor? Do you know if you can put a free float handgaurd on it?
Mine were polymer uppers and yes they will take free floats but won't be flush to the receiver due to the flange on the barrel

I've read a lot of bad reviews on these.

Might be OK for plinking, but nothing you want to bet your life on.

Still pretty damn tempting at this price!

Anybody know if these take special mags, or will Black Dog mags work?

I'd like to know about the mags too. Are these just jam monsters? Even at $139 are they still worth it?

It comes with 2 28 round mags. I figure for $140, if it doesn't work I can find some sucker.....I mean odt member that will buy it for $200.

"Like new in box"
"Deal of the day" :pound:
I ordered one, so when I get it I'll write a review. Seriously, for $150 (I didn't find the free shipping) It was worth the risk. I have an extra lower in the safe and my boy is excited about it.

I ordered one, so when I get it I'll write a review. Seriously, for $150 (I didn't find the free shipping) It was worth the risk. I have an extra lower in the safe and my boy is excited about it.
I'm sitting here right now seriously debating it myself.

I just did some googling, and Black Dog mags WILL work with is upper.

Maybe they would help the reliability?

Back
Top Bottom