• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Complete .22lr upper w/ 2 mags $139

I'm sitting here right now seriously debating it myself.

I just did some googling, and Black Dog mags WILL work with is upper.

Maybe they would help the reliability?
Like you said they're great for plinking. Changed the firing pin spring w a lighter spring and it runs great for me.

I bought one to teach my wife the AR controls and how to fire and she is about ready for the 556tn upper, I used Black dog mags with mine. Works great,.

I always figured it would be better to go ahead and purchase a M&P .22 AR for practice instead of an upper, but if one can prove to be reliable at this price, why not? You can't expect top quality at this price, though. If it works reliably you will get your money's worth, and it will serve a purpose for little cost.

And why would any of you have to trust your life to a .22? If you're using .22 as your battle rifle that's kind of sad, really.

Just ordered one as well. I'm waiting for my SBR stamp to come back and wanted a pistol 22 upper for my AR anyway; can't get much cheaper than buying this one and having Dobbs chop and thread the barrel for me : )

Just ordered one as well. I'm waiting for my SBR stamp to come back and wanted a pistol 22 upper for my AR anyway; can't get much cheaper than buying this one and having Dobbs chop and thread the barrel for me : )
Psa has a 7" barrel for a .223 For $99 right now. Does anyone know if this will work? I was going to do the same thing.

BangBang, you've been talking about this for 2 days now. It's only $150 just go ahead and get one.

That'll work but you'll need a bcg conversion. Where as this upper comes with the correct bcg and all.
Psa has a 7" barrel for a .223 For $99 right now. Does anyone know if this will work? I was going to do the same thing.

BangBang, you've been talking about this for 2 days now. It's only $150 just go ahead and get one.

Back
Top Bottom