Comprehensive and growing list of pro and anti 2nd amendment companies

This drives my g/f nuts....I won't eat at several restaurants because they don't allow carry. You don't support me, I won't support you. My dime may just be a drop in the bucket, but it ain't gonna be yours!

X2. And then again, I usually ignore any of these signs. If your weapon is properly concealed, no one is going to see it anyways and will never know it's there, and if a situation were to arise and I save someone's life by having it, I'm sure they're not going to be pissed I disobeyed their b.s sign.

You don't read signs? Remind me to stay off the roads when you're driving.

Who's trying to force what? You lost me. All I pointed out was that BB&T has an anti-gun policy but their signage doesn't comply with SC law and therefore has no lawful authority. I certainly haven't contacted BB&T to encourage them to bring their sign into compliance. I guess signs aren't the only thing you don't read. :lol:
oh i was saying good job on noticing the tiny sign law thingy lol

and my point was that authority or not, im not going to trust a sign to keep me safe

so i carry everywhere

X2. And then again, I usually ignore any of these signs. If your weapon is properly concealed, no one is going to see it anyways and will never know it's there, and if a situation were to arise and I save someone's life by having it, I'm sure they're not going to be pissed I disobeyed their b.s sign.

They might be. All it takes is one person freaking out at the wrong place and you're in for a bad day.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4

These were just quickies I pulled from the search engine. I remember hearing about a man getting arrested in Texas because some kid saw his holster clip and went to touch it to find out what it was while he was sitting down eating. Gun was revealed, mom freaked out and cops were called. Don't know what happened to the guy but seriously I just go elsewhere. McDonalds and Wells Fargo have no problems with my guns :D

Back
Top Bottom