• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concealed Carry laws in Georgia...

Before I go to court, I always look in the mirror and open both sides of my suit coat to check and make sure that I have rid myself of all AR-15‘s, AK-47s, Striker 12 shotguns, and Mossberg Cruisers or Shockwaves.
The police normally do that for me before I go into court.

I guess they know it would be hard for me to do it for myself with my hands cuffed behind my back and all.

Hahaha
Man I've never tried the "aren't y'all supposed to have a storage location for my weapon?" At the courthouse doors I may be off on that but was always told such. Definitely haven't tried that one even though I've been known to push some boundaries
Ha!!! I had to take my P-38 back to the truck because "it could be used as a weapon". I'll have to admit...I've been acutely aware of its presence a few time while reaching in my pocket but only thought of it as a "gonna be damn hungry before I get this can open" weapon. The only storage the Hall Co. courthouse has is in the guards pockets.

Ha!!! I had to take my P-38 back to the truck because "it could be used as a weapon". I'll have to admit...I've been acutely aware of its presence a few time while reaching in my pocket but only thought of it as a "gonna be damn hungry before I get this can open" weapon. The only storage the Hall Co. courthouse has is in the guards pockets.
Pretty sure if I would have even said the word "gun" in Sandy springs court house I woulda been Tazzed in the neck.

I'm glad I live where I do. They seldom look at me twice when I go to the courthouse, if the alarm goes off they just motion me on along. lol

Hell If you want a firearm while in the courthouse, just do like Brian Nichols did and take it away from the deputy.:shocked:
That's what got all this do nothing knee jerking make me feel safe garbage started.:wacko:

Speakin of which: what are the charges these days for sending nekkid selfies?
baliff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom