• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Concealed carry revolver

Eshrote

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
25   0
Reaction score
So, after putting my hands on my first revolver..the just traded for gp100 6".. I'm looking over at my current carry HK45c and well.. short story long..man I think I may be a revolver guy! So, I have a question, if some of you guys carry a revolver, what's the largest you comfortably carry? Note that the HK45c isn't exactly the lightest thing in the world either and hell, it's 7 +1,
so I'm not gonna have much more suppresive fire advantage over a wheel gun.

thanks,

Eddie

Eddie, I sometimes carry a revolver for me the most ideal one that I ever carried as a primary was a Model 66 with a 3 inch Barrel. I have a Charter Arms .357 with a three inch barrel that I will occasionally carry now, and also a Smith 13 with a four inch barrel and the biggest is a 686 with a four inch barrel, though my main carry is a G23.

Luke

I carry the USP 45c 8+1, I found that it is narrower than the G36...As for a wheel gun I do sometimes carry my Taurus 617 Titanium in 357 with a 2" ported barrel.. at 19+oz's and the custom trigger at 3 lbs it is a great carry...it is only 1.5" wide vs the H&K is 1.14" and the G36 1.24....Just my humble opinion

Back
Top Bottom