• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Continuity/content errors in film

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
I am watching a creepy 2012 movie "Chained" with Robert D' Onofrio and they flashed this postal money order near the end.
20230808_081726.jpg

You cannot buy a $10,000 postal money order.

Anybody else enjoy catching errors in continuity or content in film?

Ones involving the use of firearms always bug me. Most recently I watched The Revenant with Leonardo DiCaprio. In it it appears the black powder rifles are the rare semiautomatic configuration as I see multiple shots being fired without reloading.
I thought Glass's use of black powder to get a fire started was a little fanciful. It's been my experience that BP explodes in a puff, it doesn't really burn like smokeless.

Ones involving the use of firearms always bug me. Most recently I watched The Revenant with Leonardo DiCaprio. In it it appears the black powder rifles are the rare semiautomatic configuration as I see multiple shots being fired without reloading.
those bug me as well especially the racking of a round multiple times without ever firing.

Yea that's always interesting....

Back
Top Bottom