• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cool stuff for my son and daughter

Gee, thanks for letting me know people will be on the lookout for scavengers when they are out scavenging. 🙄

Any stationary target no matter how secure, will fall and be pillaged if things get to the level I am discussing. And please by all means come out in large and loud noisy groups to hunt down those scavengers.

View attachment 6945918
Thats why you need to have like minded people to depend upon. Some people will have a no go zone. Step into it and find out.

At that age I'd say too young for fire starting, although material gathering would be good. Basic woods awareness, building simple shelters, simple tracking (identifying tracks of different common animals), fishing, what to do if you get lost in the woods.

Thats why you need to have like minded people to depend upon. Some people will have a no go zone. Step into it and find out.
We would absolutely go tribal. It is natural regression as civilization breaks down. Tribal survival/warfare is brutal. Just go to the Southside of Chicago or inside I - 285.

Teach them how to make a spring lizard and crawfish trap. Find any old metal fuel can and drive nails into the outer side about an inch off the bottom and around 1/4 - 1/2" big and make sure the barbs are sloped towards the center. A few rocks in the bottom to hold it in the creek and a little bit of meat for bait. Put it in a few inches of water and secure it. You'd be amazed how many lizards a small creek will produce!

We would absolutely go tribal. It is natural regression as civilization breaks down. Tribal survival/warfare is brutal. Just go to the Southside of Chicago or inside I - 285.
I sold Cigarettes in 3 states.
8 years inside 285. 3 times the people that worked my vacation were in store robberies. I knew 4 people killed in Convience stores. Knew twice that to say hello. I always had a snub model 19 in my work bag and in hand as I went to my car. I never insulted anyone but looked many in the eyes knowing I had 6 125 grain 357 rounds pointed at them. I am sure my confidence caused potential predators to leave me alone. One guy asked my salesmanger to walk down beside a store. I stepped out and said whats down there I want to see. He said nothing is there and left. My salesmanager was a liberal and didnt own a gun from Pennsylvania.

Back
Top Bottom