• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops shoving guns in people's faces...

randomreader

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
59   0
Reaction score
Apparently there was a shooting in north Cali, an immigration officer was shot, three cops wounded.

Logical response? Lock down the area, put checkpoints up, and shove rifle barrels in the faces of the hapless victims you manage to stop.

http://www.redding.com/news/2013/oct/26/suspect-northern-calif-standoff-surrenders/

Immigration_Officer_S_Long_t607.jpg

The guy the thugs are holding at gunpoint is clearly NOT the suspect they show in another picture, who they arrested. Nevermind that if an undercover cop was doing something and a citizen drew on him, it'd be prison time. Didn't dear Sherriff Arpaio whatever that guy's name is in Arizona demonstrate that?

this is California, if the police point a gun at your face then it must be good for the citizens.

looks like some shtf crap being pulled before shtf

he is holding the rifle sideways

Bad enough they throw up a checkpoint. They can't even restrain their egos enough that they just do the "have hand on holstered weapon" as they walk up to their victim. I'm surprised they didn't just shoot out the tires and order him to spread eagle when the poor sap drove up...

But hey, I'm just the airmchair commando that hates cops because I'm probably a gangsta. Pay no attention to the rifle being shoved in your face.

IMO--- Even with the situation that took place, it still doesn't give him the right to stick a loaded weapon in my face. Negligent discharges happen all the time. No matter if I went to jail or not, I think I would have to push the muzzle away from being pointed at me. That is totally unacceptable.

this is the same state where police shot up a truck with two woman in it when they were looking for a black man, and the truck wasn't even the color of the suspects truck. and they didn't even get a shot in either woman

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom