• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops shoving guns in people's faces...

The cop in the background.... Jabba_SWSB.png

Just sayin....;)

You shove a loaded gun in my face, ONE of us is going to an unhappy place that night. i'm gonna tell you to "get that fkn rifle out of my face you irresponsible pole smoker".
This isn't Fallujah, I'm not a taliban. I don't give a crap if some crazy killed 200 cops, you don't stick a weapon in my face and ask to see my papers, the 3rd Reich is dead FFS. it's outrageous that these sorts of tactics are used... frog ona hotplate, mark my word.

The great part is that if I comment in this thread Patronus will be here to troll till the OP closes it in frustration. And then Romy will post a link to it in the thread about people closing their own threads when it doesn't echo their beliefs.

Last edited:
I've got a rifle in your face, BUT LOOK!! My FINGER is NOT on the TRIGGER! That makes me SAFE See! SEE how SAFE I am with my finger off the trigger! You limey AMERICAN! We are looking for a MEXICAN! SEE! SEE how SAFE I AM! <Hulk Roar>

A. Don't ever put up anything questioning LEO on the ODT, you cop hating basher.

B. The peons need to be reminded that the "enforcers" are more important than the peons. Do you think this would ever happen if some peon killed another peon?

C. Move along, Dancing With the Stars is on. Nothing to see here.

The great part is that if I comment in this thread Patronus will be here to troll till the OP closes it in frustration. And then Romy will post a link to it in the thread about people closing their own threads when it doesn't echo their beliefs.

OR Romy will post a spiderman pic

Back
Top Bottom